Oregon Health & Science University
Completed in 1992
This 90,000 sf building is the first independent home for OHSU’s School of Nursing since it was established in 1926. The centrally organized building includes space for classrooms, research labs, faculty offices and departmental work areas. Its courtyard organization is a reflection of the strong Nursing School community and symbolizes the School’s connection to nature.